Founder and Vice-President of, the Museum & Industries Association (AMI).
• 15 years extensive experience in the establishment and training of professional cultural retail organisations
• A strong knowledge of cultural enterprise in the museum world in France and internationally
• An extensive professional network of international museum experts
• A strong experience of International business
• Created and ran Museum Expressions for 10 years, the professional trade fair for cultural gifts and museum commerce www.museum-expressions.fr
• Ran BTC an international marketing office specialising in the promotion of French manufacturing and spent 10 years in the USA in charge of the promotion of French fashion and textile at the French Embassy in New York before joining the Fédération de la Maille in Paris, France where she was Head of the International Division.