General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user browsing this area accesses romemuseumexhibition.com, accessible via the url: https://romemuseumexhibition.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies the acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by Mens Nova srl - Via delle Mura 79, 00049 – Velletri (Rm) VAT number: IT13625321008 Registered in the REA, number RM1462689
3. The user is required, before accessing the services provided by the site, to read these General Sales Conditions which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale whose terms romemuseumexhibition.com reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access the services provided by the same and the purchase of these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for services on romemuseumexhibition.com and do not, on the other hand, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their sales conditions.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased, the means of payment that can be used, the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Proceed to purchase” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The confirmation must be communicated at the latest within 48 hours. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, romemuseumexhibition.com will be released from all commitments to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt romemuseumexhibition.com from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform romemuseumexhibition.com of any change to his data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates inexact or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, romemuseumexhibition.com will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related amnesties are settled. shortcomings.
Art. 5 – Methods of payment and price
1. The price of the services will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error romemuseumexhibition.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, for romemuseumexhibition.com there will be no obligation to supply what sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The site prices are inclusive of VAT. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired services have been selected, they will be added to the shopping cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
Credit cards (via PayPal)
Art. 6 – Delivery
1. The services purchased will be provided to the customer on the date scheduled for the Rome Museum Exhibition.
2. The services will be available in the dedicated spaces set up at the Rome Museum Exhibition.
3. If the provision of services cannot take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be fully reimbursed for the payment.
Art. 7 – Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer starting from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all the amounts due in relation to the same, including the shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurred at a later time, is received.
Art. 8 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, that is any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from delivery date of the products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 9 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of purchase of the services.
2. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify romemuseumexhibition.com through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Mens Nova srl
C.so Antonio Gramsci, 110
00045 Genzano di Roma (Rm)
3. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively to send the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 obligatory.
4) compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days.
5. In the event of purchase of tangible assets, as envisaged by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having sent back the goods.
6. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of romemuseumexhibition.com are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
7. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase phase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the repayment.
Art. 10 – Data processing
Art. 11 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale were void for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 12 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone number: +39 06.93.62.378, and by mail to the following address:
Mens Nova srl
C.so Antonio Gramsci, 110
00045 Genzano di Roma (Rm)
13 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other mandatory prevailing rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
Art. 14 – Language and translation disclaimer:
In the event of any discrepancy between the translation and the original Italian text of this Agreement, the Italian version will prevail.
These conditions have been drawn up on 08/27/2019.